Thank you for an exciting 2015 Symposium! We would love to hear what you thought - if you haven't already, please take a few minutes to evaluate NCYGS 2015. If you attended NCYGS 2015, you have access to session handouts and presentations from the Symposium. You will need to log in or create an account on our website to access these materials. We hope to see you at NCYGS 2016 in Columbia, South Carolina, July 14-16!
NCYGS is the only national event of its kind where you can network with like-minded teachers, garden designers, community leaders, program coordinators, and others involved with connecting kids to the natural world. NCYGS 2015 attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Explore topics ranging from curriculum to program management to garden design & maintenance during three dynamic days of educational sessions, field trips, and expert keynote presentations.
- Experience Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center including the recently opened Luci and Ian Family Garden, a native plant garden for families and a pilot project of the Sustainable SITES Initiative.
- Learn about the newly released International Junior Master Gardener Program’s “Learn, Grow, Eat, & GO!” curriculum and research program.
- Enjoy Austin, "Live Music Capital of the World", and its booming arts, culture, and local foods scenes.
- Share ideas, success stories, and inspiration with like-minded colleagues from across the nation.
Follow along on Twitter with hashtag #NCYGS15.
NEW -- mobile app to follow the schedule. Text to 565-12 then send a message with one word: AHS. You'll be taken to our mobile app for the Symposium!
In between annual symposia, keep up with the latest in youth gardening when you subscribe to our free, daily, international, online newspaper, The Youth Gardening Gazette.
Email email@example.com or call (703) 768-5700 ext. 121 with questions. And watch highlights in the video below from the 2014 Symposium held in Columbus, Ohio with local host Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens.
Thank you to our generous NCYGS 2015 Sponsors and Partners who are helping make the event a success!