NCYGS is the only national event of its kind where you can network with like-minded teachers, garden designers, community leaders, program coordinators, and others involved with connecting kids to the natural world. NCYGS 2015 attendees will be able to:
- Explore topics ranging from curriculum to program management to garden design & maintenance during three dynamic days of educational sessions, field trips, and expert keynote presentations.
- Experience Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center including the recently opened Luci and Ian Family Garden, a native plant garden for families and a pilot project of the Sustainable SITES Initiative.
- Learn about the newly released International Junior Master Gardener Program’s “Learn, Grow, Eat, & GO!” curriculum and research program.
- Enjoy Austin, "Live Music Capital of the World", and its booming arts, culture, and local foods scenes.
- Share ideas, success stories, and inspiration with like-minded colleagues from across the nation.
In between annual symposia, keep up with the latest in youth gardening when you subscribe to our free, daily, international, online newspaper, The Youth Gardening Gazette.
To learn more about NCYGS, see our 2014 program and 2014 session descriptions. Email email@example.com or call (703) 768-5700 ext. 121 with questions. And watch highlights in the video below from the 2014 Symposium held in Columbus, Ohio with local host Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens.