Each year, the American Horticultural Society celebrates outstanding achievements, encourages excellence, and inspires innovation in the art and science of horticulture through its Great American Gardeners Awards Program.
Submit your nomination to honor a memorable professor, a favorite garden book author, or the driving force behind an incredible community project. Complete your nomination online or using our printable nomination form by September 30, 2015. Award recipients will be announced in the March/April 2016 issue of The American Gardener magazine. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 768-5700 ext. 121 with questions.
In 2016, we will be giving the following awards:
- Liberty Hyde Bailey Award
- H. Marc Cathey Award
- Paul Ecke Jr. Commercial Award
- Landscape Design Award
- Meritorious Service Award
- B. Y. Morrison Communication Award
- Frances Jones Poetker Award
- Professional Award
- Catherine H. Sweeney Award
- Jane L. Taylor Award
- Teaching Award
- Urban Beautification Award